The Wideye Fleet One terminal is the latest generation maritime communication systems. Designed to be compact for small and mid-sized fishing and leisure vessels, it delivers affordable, tailored broadband data and voice services.
- Built-in Firewall
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless mobility and smartphone applications accessibility
- Standard IP Data with one user accessible Primary PDP Context
- Built-in Web console
- Remote Access for diagnostics, configuration and management
- Voice calling on a single line
- Data up to 100 kbps
- Ideal for accessing weather images, navigational charts and routing information
- Frequency Band Rx:1518.0 – 1559.0 MHz
- Frequency Band Tx: 1626.5 – 1668.0 MHz
- DC input range (isolated) 10.8VDC to +31.2VDC
- Power (max), 100 W including antenna
- Operating Temperature -25 to +55°C
- Storage Temerature -40 to +80°C
- Ship Motion Roll: +/- 30 deg. per. 4 s, max 0.7 g tan.
- Ship Motion Pitch: +/- 15 deg. per. 3 s, max 0.6 g tan.
- Ship Motion Yaw: +/- 10 deg. per. 5 s, max 0.3 g tan.
- Ship Motion Surge: +/- 0.5g
- Ship Motion Sway: +/- 0.5g
- Ship Motion Heave: +/- 0.7g
- Ship Motion Headway speed: 42 knots
- Ship Motion Wind: 100 knots
- Standard Voice: 4 kbps circuit switched
- Standard IP: Up to100 kbps
- SMS: Up to 160 character
- Ingress Rating IP66
- FleetOne Spec Sheet