Thrane Explorer 110
The Thrane & Thrane EXPLORER 110 combines an exceptionally compact design with performance and optimal flexibility.
The terminal can be separated into two parts, so users can choose between indoor and outdoor use, with no need for an external antenna.
Combined with the EXPLORER ISDN handset for voice telephony and text messages, the terminal is ideal for single users, who need to set up a complete broadband mobile office in frequently changing locations.
- Remote access – high-speed access to your corporate network, enabling access to company and customer information.
- Internet – access the internet at speeds up to 384kbps.
- Email – send and receive email via the internet or email applications.
- Telephony – make phone calls via a peripheral handset at the same time as accessing data applications.
- Streaming – select guaranteed quality of service up to 64kbps on demand eg. for video, audio.
- File transfer – send and receive large files.
- store and forward – save and send files eg. video.
- Weight < 1.0kg (2.2lbs)
- Dimensions Length: 200mm (7.9”)
- Width: 150mm (5.9”)
- Depth: 40mm (1.6”)
- Interfaces USB (with adapter)
- Bluetooth (up to 20m)
- Supported profiles:- Service discovery application
- Serial port
- Dial-up networking- Headset profile- Cordless telephonyEthernet - static and dynamic
- IP addressing
- RJ-45 (for EXPLORER ISDN handset)
- User access Via activated 3G compatible SIM card
- User interfaces
- PC BGAN LaunchPad
- On terminal Audio and LED
- Cabling USB (1.8m)/Ethernet (2m) S
- Voice handset Wired: EXPLORER ISDN O
- handset (with 2m cable)/ other ISDN phones
- Wireless: Bluetooth handset
- AC/DC 110/240 Volts S power supply
- Power plug 2 pin European type S
- Car charger DC carplug cable, DC/DC O
- adapter 10-31 Volts DC
- Solar charger Off the shelf (please check with manufacturer)
- Pole mount kit Fixing brackets: window O
- mounting kit based on tripod
- camera mounting thread
- wall mount and clamp
- Spare battery Standard EXPLORER 110 O
- battery (5 hours use, 36 hours stand-by)
- Bag Soft bag O
- Other Antenna cable O
- (3m/10m/20m) to connect the indoor and outdoor units in ‘split’ configuration DC/DC adaptor – O input 10-31Volts DC