The RAPID 100 Fixed Installed Unit (FIU)™ provides premium Iridium® voice and data communication bringing communications resilience for one’s emergency preparedness and business continuity.
The challenge of bringing satellite voice and data communication indoors with “right-sized” installations from single-level structures to the world´s tallest building at the lowest possible costs.
Using PoE allows us to use up to 100m Ethernet CAT6 cable between the RAPID 100 Enclosure mounted on the roof and the RAPID 100 ComCenter inside the building avoiding major and expensive installation work with thick RF cables.
The RAPID 100FIU offers wireless LTE connectivity as the priorityLINK and has an automatic fail-over to the Iridium Certus 100® satellite network when the LTE connection is lost or unavailable offering 2 high-quality voice lines and data connectivity via satellite.
End-user devices can be connected to the ComCenter either via ethernet cable or wirelessly via Wi-Fi. The RAPID 100FIU Enclosure protects the outdoor Certus 100 modem against harsh environmental conditions for long-lasting system durability.
- RAPID 100FIU™ Enclosure: 4,49 kg (9.90 lbs)
- ComCenter box: 5,16 kg (11.38 lbs)
- Antenna: 0,88 kg (1.94 lbs)
- Input voltage: 88 – 264 V AC
- Max power: 130W
- Max power per PoE port: 30W (at PSE)
- Total PoE power budget: 120W (at PSE)
- Worldwide LTE-A CAT 6 & 3G UMTS / HSPA(+)
- Download: 300 Mbps
- Upload: 50 Mbps
- Iridium Certus® 100
- Download: 88 Kbps
- Upload: 22 Kbps
- 2 concurrent high quality Iridium voice channels
- Indoor Wi-Fi AP 2.4/5 GHz (optional)
- IP‑67 protection class
- Temperature ‑25°C to +70°C/‑13°F to +158°F