Cobham Sailor Fleet One
SAILOR Fleet One delivers satellite voice and connectivity services that are ideal for use on smaller boats. With its compact & lightweight antenna the Fleet One is a low-cost entry point to the world of maritime solutions that keeps you connected at all times.
- The Fleet One antenna is light and easy to install
- Simple enough that owners can handle the installation & maintenance
- Sufficient bandwidth for email, web browsing and social media
- Ensures reliable connectivity
- Enables data connectivity up to 100kbps
- Voice calling on a single line
- High quality communications cruising offshore
- Frequency Band Rx:1518 – 1559 MHz
- Frequency Band Tx: 1626.5 – 1660.5 MHz
- DC input range (isolated) 10.5V to 32V DC
- Power (max), 120 W @ 10-32 V
- Ambient Temperature -25 to +55°C
- Storage -40 to +85°C
- Ship Motion Roll: +/- 30 deg. per. 4 s, max 0.7 g tan.
- Ship Motion Pitch: +/- 15 deg. per. 3 s, max 0.6 g tan.
- Ship Motion Yaw: +/- 10 deg. per. 5 s, max 0.3 g tan.
- Ship Motion Surge: +/- 0.5g
- Ship Motion Sway: +/- 0.5g
- Ship Motion Heave: +/- 0.7g
- Survival (power on, non functional) -40 to +80°C
- BDU operating humidity 95% non-condensing at +40°C
- ADU enclosure IPX6
- ADU operating humidity “Exposed” according to EN60 945
- BDU enclosure IP30
- Icing (survival) Max 25 mm
- SIP Handsets
- Routers & Switches